List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    Re: [storage-discuss] iscsitgt: PGRs not working in
From:       David Wein <dwein () sybase ! com>
Date:       2008-08-26 9:35:54

Sorry to bump the thread, but FWIW I am hitting the same problem when using \
iscsi_initiator from snv_93.

BTW, I swore that I logged this as bug, but as of today still can't find the bug in \
the database.  Is there a queue reported bugs go in before they are published?  Can \
anybody verify for me that my bug is in such a queue?  It was reported by me on \
August 11th.

Thanks,
Dave