List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    [storage-discuss] Honeycomb emulator build problems
From:       Sriram R <srupanagunta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-20 5:13:49

I downloaded Honeycomb SDK and source distribution. I was able to run the emulator \
binary and use the applications provided in the SDK.

But when I try to build the emulator sources, it fails with the following error:

<BLD_DIR>/src/common/build.xml:78: \
<BLD_DIR>/src/build/external/dist/classes/commons-logging/classes not found.

Makefile contains reference to external/ directory which is misssing in the \
distribution. This is presumably the reason for the failure.

I understand not everything in HC is open sourced, but I assume I should be able to \
build emulator without any other dependencies.

Could someone help?

Thanks.