List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    Re: [storage-discuss] FC HBA on M4000
From:       Lyle Merdan <lyle.merdan () qlogic ! com>
Date:       2008-05-28 7:38:35

I do not see any 1077 pci vendor ids in the prtpicl output. That is the qlogic vendor \
id used with the driver binding.

Without it showing there the driver will not bind. I do not know how to troubleshoot \
it beyond that. QLogic and Sun have not tested this HBA and server combination so I'd \
guess there is some pci incompatibility.