List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    [storage-discuss] Storage community communications
From:       Jeff Cheeney <Jeff.Cheeney () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-03-19 22:02:39

Greetings storage community,

There are a few things happening in our community that I thought you all
should be aware of:

    * storage-announce@opensolaris.org  --  Please consider signing up
      if you would like to know about the latest happening and events,
      with out the distraction of those pesky project questions ;-)
    * web site refresh -- we are working on updating the web site. The
      goal is to address the needs to 2 different audiences: developer &
      administrator. How do you define a developer or an administrator?
      If you have ideas and suggestions please send them to
      storage-core@opensolaris.org

Finally, I would like to invite any/ all of you to attend one of the
upcoming OpenSolaris conferences. The OpenSolaris Summit
<http://opensolaris.org/os/project/indiana/summit/> will be happening
May 3 -4 in Santa Cruz, CA and the OpenSolaris Conference
<http://www.osdevcon.org/>, Prague, June 25-27. It would be great to
have the storage community well represented at these events.

Thanks for your ongoing participation and please send me your ideas on
how to keep you abreast of the latest happenings.

       --jc