List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    Re: [storage-discuss] iscsi connection aborted.
From:       "Andrey Kuzmin" <andrey.v.kuzmin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-21 9:55:31

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 3:01 AM, Nigel Smith
<nwsmith@wilusa.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I just could not resist taking a look at the code
>  to try to figure out how to fix this issue.
>
>  It turns out I don't need to do much, as it is already fixed!
>  (In, of course, Nevada, and not Solaris 10u4)
>  <...>

Yes, exactly the issue described, though I still have one minor note:
this fix sets TSIH to target-assigned id in LoginFinalResponse for
__any__ session, not just a new one (as required by 3720). Doesn't
break anything, but a cleaner way would be to add check if
initiator-prrovided TSIH is zero.

--
Regards,
Andrey