List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    [storage-discuss] Why do my samba shares (using ZFS) not
From:       "John Klimek" <jklimek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-22 6:50:53

I have a simple ZFS pool and am sharing it via samba to my Windows XP machine.

Using my Windows XP machine, I browse to the samba/zfs share and
create a directory but it doesn't show up unless I hit F5 to refresh.

However, my other samba shares (not using ZFS) immediately show all changes.

Has anybody experienced this problem?  It's kind-of annoying and is
fairly dangerous because you can delete directories (or files) and
they will still appear to be there unless you refresh the directory...

Thanks for any help...