List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    Re: [storage-discuss] is MPXIO able to support SAS multipath
From:       "James C. McPherson" <James.McPherson () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2007-10-31 14:49:05

Nigel Smith wrote:
> It looks like James has released those patches:
>
> http://blogs.sun.com/jmcp/entry/today_is_a_good_day

Hi Nigel,
thankyou for reminding me.

Indeed we do now have those patches released.

Technically it wasn't me personally who released the
patches, it was the patch team (and I'm very grateful
for their incredibly fast turnaround on getting the
patches pushed to external sunsolve) but I'll happily
take credit anyway :-)

Specifically, the patches that you need to install if
you want this feature are

sparc:: 125081-10
(We recommend that on sparc you also install 127747-01
as well, due to 6466248)

and

x86/x64:: 125082-10

Please see my blog entry (above) for full details on
the PSARC materials, rfes and bugs which are now
available via these patches.

Cheers,
James C. McPherson
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems