List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    Re: [storage-discuss] avs BUG or configuration LOST
From:       msl <opensolaris () posix ! brte ! com ! br>
Date:       2007-09-18 11:18:04

I did try to "resync" the discs, and seems like the configuration was lost, really... \
my guess is that the "cluster" configuration was ok, that's the "why" some commands \
did work. But, when i did try the resync, the message was that the volumes were not \
"configured" (local configuration??). So, i did remove the /etc/dscfg_local and \
cluster files, and create them again.  Now the commands are working again.
 some questions:
 1 - If that happen again, i can use that procedure to bring the AVS to a sane state \
again? I mean, can i issue a resync, assuming that the discs are OK, just the \
configuration was lost?