List:       opensolaris-storage-discuss
Subject:    Re: [storage-discuss] Error talking to target daemon?
From:       Adam Leventhal <ahl () eng ! sun ! com>
Date:       2007-05-08 18:09:39

Ryan,

Thanks for sending me the core file out of band.

I've filed the following bug:

  6554915 iscsitgtd double frees on target creation errors

The root cause was some knuckleheaded programming:

---8<---

error:
        if (name != NULL)
                free(name);
        if (size != NULL)
                free(size);
        if (alias != NULL)
                free(name);

---8<---

I'm sure someone from the iSCSI team will address this shortly, or I'll
take care of it in a few weeks.

Adam