List:       opensolaris-smf-discuss
Subject:    Re: [smf-discuss] Code review request (6765907)
From:       Sean Wilcox <swilcox () sun ! com>
Date:       2008-11-27 4:12:50

Tom's got a good point here, even using uu_list_insert_before(list,
uu_list_first(list), "enabled element") I have no guarantee that this
element will stay the first element, and that I can keep other things
from dumping in front of it on the list.

So back to the drawing board, with a shot a Tom's idea here... I'll
repost the webrev when complete.

Sean Wilcox
x79711
303.272.9711