List:       opensolaris-smf-discuss
Subject:    Re: [smf-discuss] change the "restarter/logfile"  for a service
From:       Adishesh <adisheshsm () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2008-11-20 23:39:19

Thanks for the information.

My exact point  was,

merging  log file for two are more services.

Is there a way to change configuration of a service for using new log file path \
instead of default.

I belive it is the SMF which is  is upadating the log files under /var/svc/log  and \
not the  services itself.

I wanted to merge these log files into a single file  and monitor it for the service \
                state change.