List:       opensolaris-smf-discuss
Subject:    Re: [smf-discuss] Failure of to enable telnet service in Solaris 10
From:       Steve Peng <Steve.Peng () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2007-03-14 16:04:57

Hi Steven,

I don't know how you got into this situation but definitely the instance
props  stored in the repository are invalid and that's
why inetd fails when it tried to validate those props.  Can you provide
more info on:

(1) OS version that you are using
(2) inetd log under /var/svc/log
(3) output of svcprop on rstat, telnet