List:       opensolaris-smf-discuss
Subject:    [smf-discuss] How do you remove a service config.
From:       lianep () eng ! sun ! com (lianep () eng ! sun ! com)
Date:       2006-04-10 13:43:59

John Buttitto writes:
> I have tried multiple things but I want to remove all references to a importe
> d xml file.
>
> I dont see the obvious commands. Sorry..

Remove the xml file from /var/svc/manifest so that it isn't imported on
reboot, then "svccfg delete <service fmri>" for all services defined in
the manifest.

If you're using packaging and a recent-ish OpenSolaris/Nevada release, you
can use the provided "manifest" class for your delivered manifests, and
r.manifest will do this for you.

liane
--
Liane Praza, Solaris Kernel Development