List:       opensolaris-security-discuss
Subject:    Reg: Disable Timeout
From:       Harsha <kurma.mandeepala () wipro ! com>
Date:       2011-01-05 2:11:49

Hi All,

I have a doubt on "how disable timeout will link to the new login session?".

My Function Description:
Function Reauthentication disable timeout does not work. After reaching maximum \
failed log in times, user is not blocked and can log in successfully within disable \
time.

My expected behaviour is, Once reaching maximum failed login times, user will blcoked \
and cannot login again with in disable time.

Please give me some suggessions how to disable the user?
and after 3 failed login attempts, once open the new login session, there accpeting \
the user, if he gives correct username and password with in the disable time.

now plz tell me, how to block the user (he could not able to login), with in the \
disable timeout?

what is the connection to disable tomeout and login session?

Thanks,
Harsha