List:       opensolaris-security-discuss
Subject:    You're Invited: OpenSolaris Security Summit
From:       Jennifer Bauer Scarpino <jennifer.scarpino () sun ! com>
Date:       2009-09-22 16:56:05

To: Developers and Students

You are invited to participate in the first OpenSolaris Security Summit

OpenSolaris Security Summit
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
700 Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202

Join us as we explore the latest trends of OpenSolaris Security
technologies, as well as key insights from security community members,
technologists, and users.

You will also have the unique opportunity to hear from our keynote
speaker William Cheswick, Lead Member of the Technical Staff at AT&T
labs

Bio:

Ches is an early innovator in Internet security. He is known for his
work in firewalls, proxies, and Internet mapping at Bell Labs and Lumeta
Corp. He is best known for the book he co-authored with Steve Bellovin
and now Avi Rubin, Firewalls and Internet Security; Repelling the Wily
Hacker.
Ches is now a member of the technical staff at AT&T Labs - Research in
Florham Park, NJ, where he is working on security, visualization, user
interfaces, and a variety of other things.

Registration information will be available soon. Save the Date!

http://wikis.sun.com/display/secsummit09/
http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa09/