List:       opensolaris-security-discuss
Subject:    Re: Security Community Project: JASS
From:       Alex Noordergraaf <Alex.Noordergraaf () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-09-19 12:25:46

Its been awhile with no updates on the SST/JASS Security Community
Project and I wanted to update everyone where things stood.

Before the source code can be posed to opensolaris.org a legal review
needs to occur.

I just submitted the documentation required for that process. Hopefully
I got all the required data entered correctly and all the necessary
people will sign off. From what the websites say review process takes at
least a month. So please stay tuned. As I haven't done this before its
likely I got something wrong and the process will take longer...

Moving forward albeit slowly.

-Alex