List:       opensolaris-powerpc-discuss
Subject:    [powerpc-discuss] Last Shutdown is later than time on time-of-day
From:       Murali  <meetcm () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-06-26 3:45:31

I am Samaya Chandrasekharan  from PSG college Coimbatore.

We are using Sun OS release 5.11 Version snv_64a 64 –bit in our lab

During boot up, it shows an error message every time

"Warning: Last Shutdown is later than time on time-of-day chip, check date."

When ever we check for the time after logging in. It is set correctly and is

functioning fine. Would be great if some one can assist me in this…