List:       opensolaris-powerpc-discuss
Subject:    [powerpc-discuss] Decoding Dynamic section in PPC vs MIPS
From:       Babu <pbabu7 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-14 21:29:25

Hi,

Please excuse me if this is not the right forum to ask. I have a question  on \
decoding dynamic sections on target on PPC. I need to know how to read or find \
equivalent of the following MIPS DT_XX entris in PPC.

DT_MIPS_LOCAL_GOTNO  /* Number of Local GOT entries */
DT_MIPS_GOTSYM       /* gotsym */
DT_MIPS_SYMTABNO     /* Number of symbol table entries */

Can someone please help on this? I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Bab