List:       opensolaris-powerpc-discuss
Subject:    [powerpc-discuss] Re: We're in the media again: "OpenSolaris
From:       blastwave () gmail ! com (Dennis Clarke)
Date:       2006-01-10 7:21:32

On 1/10/06, Cyril Plisko <cyril.plisko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, the word spreads fast ...

Press people .. as far as their concerned the discovery of some weird
fungus on a slice of bread means the cure for cancer was discovered.
Really, I think this is really cool but .. its still just a cool
looking fungus at this point.

Okay .. its way more cool than that.  But you get my point.

So then .. I have to get back to getting GRUB2 to compile.  Currently
I get a pile of errors.

dc