List:       opensolaris-opengrok-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opengrok] Opengrok is returning http status 400 frequently,
From:       Jens Elkner <jel+opengrok () cs ! uni-magdeburg ! de>
Date:       2011-04-15 13:08:04

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 02:18:38AM -0700, Sean McCormick wrote:
Hi Sean,

> ** Some Background **
>
> I have a SRC_ROOT with about 1.8gb of code and other artifacts, in about 110 \
> separate repositories.

> ** The Problem **
>
> I have built the index, and can search for things using the command line interface, \
> but when I use the web ui, I frequently get an http 400 status, and the page \
> returns nothing.

Not sure, what servlet container (SC) you are using, but a rough guess is:
timeout. I.e. the query doesn't finish in the time the SC expects and
thus it answers with 400 ...

Regards,
jel.
--
Otto-von-Guericke University     http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/
Department of Computer Science   Geb. 29 R 027, Universitaetsplatz 2