List:       opensolaris-opengrok-discuss
Subject:    [opengrok] searching Java, find only class and jar files
From:       Matt Snyder <slylock2 () mac ! com>
Date:       2009-11-26 16:14:43

Hi all.  I set up OpenGrok for the first time, following the various guides, and my search results contain only jar or class files, no java source files.  The class file results are useful, since they show class definitions, but the jar hits are useless.  So how do I exclude jar files, and how to I get java files to be indexed?