List:       opensolaris-opengrok-discuss
Subject:    [opengrok] Index database not found
From:       Claes Harvenberg <claes.harvenberg () gs ! com>
Date:       2008-06-16 8:23:34

I have just installed opengrok. The searching worked fine but I needed to re-index everything to fix the hyperlinks so I removed the directories index, spellIndex and xref within the DATA directory. I than re-indexed and it recreated those directories. However, now I get "Index database not found" when I try to search. I can still browse the source tree. I noticed that the name of the .cfs file changed from _52d.cfs to _52m.cfs (at least I think it was 'd' but the size is roughly the same.
I'm running it on Linux / Tomcat.