List:       opensolaris-opengrok-discuss
Subject:    [opengrok] Is this an opengrok bug?
From:       Fritz <fritzb88 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-13 16:29:49

Hi,

I cant seem to search the defs:foo on the code below. After several trial, I found \
that assert(i < 0); is causing the problem. However full:foo works. Am I the only one \
that seeing this or is this opengrok bug? Or could it be just my environment?  If yes \
do you have the patch for it, please update me. Here is the code.

void
bad (int i)
{
    assert(i < 0);