List:       opensolaris-nfs-discuss
Subject:    [nfs-discuss] Re: hangs on write
From:       stefan.johansson () soderhamn ! com (Stefan Johansson)
Date:       2006-03-11 2:48:06

Well I think I just found the problem.

The Solaris server is running as a virtual machine under vmware but because the \
network connection to and from Solaris was working really well except for the nfs \
part I didnt think that had anything to do with it but it turned out that it did.

The solution was to change the emulated e1000 nic to the vlance model. If the problem \
was with the emulated nic or the drivers for it in Solaris I don't know.

Thanks for the help everyone!