List:       opensolaris-networking-discuss
Subject:    Re: [networking-discuss] VirtualBox Network Driver problem with
From:       Tejung Ted Chiang <ted.chiang () sun ! com>
Date:       2009-11-29 21:56:36

Dear all,

I freshly installed svn_127 instead of upgrading my laptop from 111b to 127. (By \
upgrading, the yge is not functional on my Marvell 88E8040 and it also disable my \
yuknox driver). The yge worked well before I install Virtualbox 3.0.12. After I \
install virtualbox, the nic device(yge0) can not be set to "up"  and it becomes a \
persistent problem even if I remove virtualbox. Are there any solutions?

Cheers,
Ted