List:       opensolaris-networking-discuss
Subject:    Re: [networking-discuss] [clearview-discuss] code review request
From:       Cathy Zhou <Cathy.Zhou () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-02-26 0:02:10

Thanks for all who has provided review comments. I think I've addressed
everyone's comments and I've updated the webrev:

The old webrev is renamed to

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~yun/fastpath_review1/

The updated webrev against ON is at:

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~yun/fastpath_review2/

You can find what have been changed since last review at:

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~yun/fastpath_diff1/

Sorry that I didn't update the putback comments. I am trying to avoid "hg
recommit" so that I can have the history of the changes.

For those who are in SWAN, you can find the cscope in

/net/lido.sfbay/export/home/cathy/clearview-fastpath-review2/usr/src/

Thanks again
- Cathy