List:       opensolaris-networking-discuss
Subject:    [networking-discuss] DHCP wireless networking
From:       "L.Guruprasad" <lgp171188 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 15:57:42

I have a HP dv9704tx laptop with Intel Pro Wireless 3945ABG wireless adaptor. In my \
college we were using a static IP address scheme and we used the centralized proxy \
server for Internet access. Now the network has been changed to support DHCP and I \
could also connect to the wireless lan. But when I open the browser, I am unable to \
open any pages with "Manual proxy configuration" and also "Automatically detect proxy \
settings for the network. It shows some errors. But the same works out of box on a \
                Windows installation on the same laptop. Can someone help me?