List:       opensolaris-networking-discuss
Subject:    [networking-discuss] memory address virtual<->physical translation
From:       wendy jiang <chentom600 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-23 14:30:26

Hello,

I use ddi_dma_mem_alloc to allocate receive ring buffer and set device register the \
physical address of these receive buffer. After writing data to the receive buffer, \
the device will send a message to host the physical address where the received data \
was written(in host memory pre-allocated receive ring buffer). Right now, there are \
some strange issues, so, I want to verify whether device writes to correct address.

I am wondering if it is possible to map physical address back to virtual?

Wendy