List:       opensolaris-mktg
Subject:    [advocacy-discuss] [Tech Talk] @ Atharva College of Engineering,
From:       Abhishek Kumar <writetokumar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-23 18:20:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Everyone,

Today I presented a tech talk on open source, opensolaris and other open
source technologies at Atharva college of engineering in Mumbai, India and
more than 150 students were present for the talk. It was an attempt to
connect students to the Mumbai OpenSolaris User Group. There is a similar
talk which is planned for tomorrow at Saraswati Education socity tomorrow..
It would be interesting to have more students come and be part of the mmosug
in recent days to come.

Cheers,

Kumar Abhishek
http://blogs.sun.com/krabhishek