List:       opensolaris-mktg
Subject:    [advocacy-discuss] upcoming conferences
From:       Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-06-29 6:53:15

On 06/29/09 13:03, Jim Grisanzio wrote:
> On 06/28/09 00:22, Teresa Giacomini wrote:
>> So, folks out there, let us know about open source events in your
>> area where it makes sense for us to help out...with speakers, schwag,
>> booth staff, sponsorhip etc.  No guarantees, but we will do our best
>> to support you!  Just shoot me an email.
> hi ... I'll be doing a talk in Taiwan in August for COSCUP (Conference
> for Open Source Coders, Users and Promoters):
> http://coscup.org/2009/en/. I'll ping you off list.

More here. This stuff specifically in Japan:

  - July 10: Night Seminar at Sun Office Tokyo
  - Aug 22: Open Source Conference Nagoya
  - Oct 30-31: Open Source Conference Tokyo
  - Oct-ish: BarCamp Tokyo Fall 2009

CDs and shirts are most needed. We've had a lot of events lately, and
we're all out of stuff. Sorry about that. Again, we'll ping you off list
with specifics. Just wanted to continue the thread.

Jim

--
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/