List:       opensolaris-mktg
Subject:    [advocacy-discuss] =?iso-8859-1?q?OpenSolaris_at_FISL_w/_Brazil?=
From:       Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-06-27 1:25:48

Nothing like going right to the very top, eh? My goodness. :)

OpenSolaris at FISL w/ Brazil's resident Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ludovic.poitou/FISL10#5351725438451892914

I think this sets a new standard. Each one of us now has to out and get
an image of our country's leader dressed in OpenSolaris stuff. Should be
easy enough. Just send your images to osug-leaders and we'll collect
them here.

Jim
--
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/