List:       opensolaris-mktg
Subject:    [advocacy-discuss] Your Input Please - OpenSolaris Community Summit
From:       Teresa.Giacomini () Sun ! COM
Date:       2009-06-18 2:32:25

Hi everyone,

We are in the initial stages of planning the third OpenSolaris Community
Summit (formerly known as the OpenSolaris Developer Summit). As the name
suggests, we are expanding our scope. We've put together a short survey
to gather input on the dates, length, location, and format of the event.
Please take a couple minutes to complete it, preferably by Friday June
19th, so we can get the date identified.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Wl8DWVnIKSxcmCt4v3J0mQ_3d_3d

We've looked at the calendar carefully to come up with potential dates
taking into account many events including the OpenSolaris Developer
Conference in Hamburg, Germany scheduled for September 23-25, 2009. We
want to be sure that both of these important OpenSolaris community
events are successful.

So, please let us know what works best for you. The survey has comments
for every question. Feel free to elaborate on your responses.

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this!