List:       opensolaris-mktg
Subject:    [advocacy-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [website-discuss] review request:
From:       Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-06-12 9:02:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey ... Michelle has a handy contributor document going here. I wonder
if anyone would like to write up a similar document about how to
contribute non-code things? Something she could link to, perhaps. It
would probably require some research around the community as to what
different projects and communities need. Just an idea ....

Jim