List:       opensolaris-mktg
Subject:    [osol-mktg] No Rita in Austin
From:       Sara.Dornsife () Sun ! COM (Sara Dornsife)
Date:       2005-09-26 9:41:26

Thanks for all of your concern and good wishes, but we were fortunate
here in Austin and the hurricane, possible tornados, and even the rain
missed us completely. In fact, the worst thing that happened was that no
one had watered while waiting for the onslaught, and we all have very
dry lawns now. It has also been the hottest days of the year so far
(which is saying something).
Sara