List:       opensolaris-lvm-discuss
Subject:    [lvm-discuss] SUSTAINABILITY OF OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITIES
From:       Giuseppe Vaccaro <g.vaccaro_vg () libero ! it>
Date:       2008-04-22 14:56:38

Hey all,

I'm a student of international business at University of Amsterdam (Uva). For my \
Master thesis i'm conducting an investigation about the main factors that influence \
the sustainability of open source communities, and in order to obtain an empirical \
confirmation of my reseach i need to conduct a survey and collect information from \
those who are members of open source communities.  Can you please devote 5 minutes of \
yout time ro fill in my questionnaire? You can do it just following the link below:

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=50932&ln=eng

Thanks a lot. I'll inform you about the results of my Research

Kind Regards

Giuseppe Vaccaro