List:       opensolaris-lvm-discuss
Subject:    Re: [lvm-discuss] DeviceID Strangeness
From:       Peter Dennis - Solaris Sustaining Engineering <peter.dennis () sun ! com>
Date:       2007-07-05 8:57:48

Hi Steve,

This is not going to be an SVM problem as such, in that SVM will be
looking for the devid of c1t4d0 that was being used prior to the
reboot.

It almost sounds like you've had the underlying device configuration
change while you are doing the reboot. Sounds like you have a dual
pathed disk (c1t2d0 and c1t4d0 are actually the same disk - can
you verify that - making a change to the disk using format maybe).

Cheers
pete