List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [laptop-discuss] resume anomaly on SX11 snv_151a,
From:       seeger () cise ! ufl ! edu (Charles Seeger)
Date:       2010-11-20 3:01:20

+------ Charles Seeger wrote (Fri, 19-Nov-2010, 20:24 -0500):

| The laptop
| suspends and resumes, but thusfar it seems that it won't stay suspended.
| Twice (in two mornings) I have found it powered up after leaving it
| suspended overnight, and I have noticed it resumes immediately upon
| unplugging an external USB mouse.

To update slightly, any activity on the external USB mouse (actually
a Logitech trackball) results in an immediate resume, whereas builtin
keyboard and mouse actions (keys, trackpad, buttons) do not.

A first skimming through pm-components(9P), powerd(1M), power.conf(4),
cpr(7), pm(7D), pm(9P) and mpconfig(1M) hasn't clued me in yet.

Later,
Chuck