List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [laptop-discuss] choosing laptop
From:       Espen Martinsen <esm () mnemonic ! no>
Date:       2010-11-12 7:19:24

Hi,
  for whom it may concern

  - Now after actually bying this laptop I am impressed.
    everything works perfect.  Even nvidia after installing nvidias graphics-driver.
    openindiana build 147 + NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-260.19.21.run

    e1000g / iwp  network
    160G INTEL SSD disk is the perfect root-disk, I can hardly hear the machine is on!

    camera is working (slooooow) in cheese, sound is perfect

    I registered two of my fingers on the fingerprint-scanner with the
   windows 7 disk which I (irritating) had to buy with the pc, and now I can turn
   the T510 on with my fingertip :-)

   screen-resolution: 1920*1080 (15.6")
   Fn-keys work well, sound, screen-light....

   -mnespen