List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [laptop-discuss] "radio transmitter is off"
From:       Dan Pitic <dpitic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-20 2:17:53

On my HP EliteBook 6930p I get this warning if I boot with the ethernet cable plugged in.  Then when the system is up and running, unplugging the cable should automatically configure the wireless interface, but it fails to do so.

If I boot up with the network cable unplugged, I don't get the warning.

In both cases, the wireless switch is ON.  I never turn it off.