List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [laptop-discuss] [osol-discuss] So when are we gonna fork this
From:       "C._Bergström" <codestr0m () osunix ! org>
Date:       2010-04-14 16:59:21

Jennifer Pioch wrote:
> 2010/4/14 "C. Bergström" <codestr0m@osunix.org>:
>

>> Umm..
>>
>> #1 Roland is only handling the cli bits (Which with his help I replaced a
>> long time ago in osunix)
>>

> No, Roland has an own dropin replacement for libc_i18n.a using the
> FreeBSD and AST sources as base for his work.

Are you referring to the work from John S. in his gsoc project a few
years back?  Just fyi.. I'm not sure the FBSD internationalization work
is at the same quality as the NetBSD stuff.  I do think however they
were planning to sync up with Citrus, or may have done so already.

Anyway.. if the source isn't available it doesn't exist..