List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    [laptop-discuss] Mouse Stutter - Dell Inspiron 1525 running
From:       John Patrick <nhoj.patrick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-30 16:51:03

I'm having issues with my laptop mouse trackpad not responding in a reasonable amount \
of time. When connected to the mains 100% of the time it takes 2-8 seconds before the \
mouse starts moving, when running off the battery its about 5% of the time.

I have to keep my finger moving over the trackpad and/or tap the trackpad before the \
mouse starts responding. Once the mouse is moving it will keep responding until I \
lift my finger, click or hesitate.

) Any idea how I can resolve the issue, or track down driver interupt issues.
) Do I need to install Dell Inspiron 1525 Trackpad specific drivers if their are any, \
as I thought the standard default mouse drivers would be fine. ) Any BIOS settings \
that I might need to alter from their defaults.

Any assistance greatfully received, its driving me slight insane.

John