List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [laptop-discuss] gnome-power-manager-2.24.2 is uploaded.
From:       "W. Wayne Liauh" <wp () HawaiiLinux ! us>
Date:       2008-12-19 9:47:03

> Hi all,
>
> Gnome-power-manager-2.24.2 for both x86 and sparc is
> uploaded to
> http://opensolaris.org/os/community/laptop/gpm/.
> Please try out. And if
> you have any problem, please let me know.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jedy

For some reason, after installation, I logged out and re-logged in, and it took a \
long while (at least 5 minutes) to complete the post-installation setup.  For a \
while, I thought the system had crashed.

Also, after I close my lid, the system will no longer go into suspend mode.  The \
                settings were verified to be unchaged (lid close -> suspend).