List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    [laptop-discuss] Toshiba M10 and 3rd mouse button
From:       Erik Nordmark <erik.nordmark () sun ! com>
Date:       2008-10-29 23:23:35

Running b99 (yesterday) and b100 (today) on a M10 I don't have any 3rd
mouse button emulation.
Looking in /var/log/Xorg.0.log I see:

(==) <default pointer>: Emulate3Buttons, Emulate3Timeout: 50
(II) 3rd Button detected: disabling emulate3Button

Why does it think I have a 3rd button? How to I make it think differently?

Also, the M10 has two pairs of buttons (one above the touchpad and one
below). Is it possible to map one of those 4 to be a real 3rd button and
avoid the emulation all together?

    Erik