List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    [laptop-discuss] unable to ludelete BE with ufs
From:       Marcin_Woźniak <m.wozniak77 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-27 8:42:05

After successful upgrade from snv_95 to snv_98 ( ufs boot -> zfs boot).
After luactive new BE with zfs. I am not able to ludelete old BE with ufs.
problem is, I think that zfs boot is /rpool/boot/grub.

 ludelete snv_b95
System has findroot enabled GRUB
Checking if last BE on any disk...
BE <snv_b95> is not the last BE on any disk.
Updating GRUB menu default setting
Changing GRUB menu default setting to <0>
ERROR: Failed to copy file </boot/grub/menu.lst> to top level dataset for BE <snv_b95>
ERROR: Unable to delete GRUB menu entry for deleted boot environment <snv_b95>.
Unable to delete boot environment.

please help.

thank you

wozik