List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [laptop-discuss] SMC issues
From:       michael schuster <Michael.Schuster () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-01-22 1:42:26

Jubril Oyesiji wrote:
> I am running solaris 10 on my laptop, anytime i open smc and i want to
> browse system information, I always gets this error "
> Vector enumeration error".

I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record ...

Please file a case with your service organisation. Solaris 10 is not
opensolaris, and I don't think SMC is either ;-).
The people in our service organisation know how to find solutions to
this kind of problems much more efficiently than you can on a mailing list.

HTH
Michael
--
Michael Schuster	Sun Microsystems, Inc.