List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    [laptop-discuss] Re: Broadcom Wireless Status and Linksys questions
From:       Ben Taylor <sol11x86 () adelphia ! net>
Date:       2006-12-31 12:23:39

> Could someone tell me where I can download the driver
> for the broadcom 4309 mini pci card?  If you have it
> compiled could someone send it to me?

The windows driver fro the broadcom 4309 mini pci card is
whereever you laptop vendor keeps it.  From there, you
can use the ndiswrapper  to build your own driver.

Because of issues Casper specified earlier, I'm not sure
anyone will send you a compiled driver.  However, having
just gone through this a couple of days ago, it's not
bad at all.  The make works nicely if you name your
sys file ndis.sys and inf file ndis.inf and put them in
the ndis-0.1/i386 directory