List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    [laptop-discuss] Re: Install issues on MSI MS-1057: keyboard
From:       "S. Hakim Hamdani" <hakimoto () eroteme ! org>
Date:       2006-12-29 16:48:53

Turns out it works fine with an external USB keyboard, but that's not really the \
point either, is it?

At least I was able to assert that the chip is that deadcommon i8042, except inside \
/devices I only have the mouse, not the keyboard.

Can someone tell me how I could add it manually or would that not do the trick?

Thanks for any help!