List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [laptop-discuss] Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG/2915ABG Chipsets (iwi)
From:       jhass840 () kutztown ! edu
Date:       2006-12-19 5:33:51

Sorry, I wasn't clear before.  The keyboard button I mention before IS
the switch (the switch is a part of the keyboard).  I don't understand
why it doesn't work under Solaris because it doesn't seem to have a
problem under Windows.  But like you said, perhaps it needs additional
support.  I'll take another look at it and see what happens.  Thanks
again for all your help.

- James D. Hasselman