List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    Re: [laptop-discuss] inetmenu and dhcp
From:       Mike Ramchand <mike () ramchand ! net>
Date:       2006-12-08 17:23:28

Sorry. I might have missed the beginning of this thread, but yes,
inetmenu doesn't support WPA. Its expected that by the time WPA gets
baked in to Solaris that NWAM will be in place and the tool to use.

Inetmenu DOES query the DHCP server for DNS, NIS and hostname and if it
gets an answer populates the relevent files accordingly.

Mike