List:       opensolaris-laptop-discuss
Subject:    [laptop-discuss] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cardbus report:	PCMCIA	CDMA
From:       Douglas Atique <tellmebout-solaris () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 8:38:57

A pppd daemon? I imagine a scenario where I could hot-plug and hot-unplug the card several times during a session. Can pppd be started even if /dev/term/0 doesn't exist (the card was not inserted yet)? And would it be smart enough to handle a card removal gracefully so as to disable the sppp0 interface until it detects the card insertion again?

-- Douglas